Monday 16 May 2016

get lost!


Today, I'm talking all things rework with Jo from Get Lost! Clothing...











shorts: c/o Get Lost! Clothing, cardigan: ASOS, top: Topshop, bag: JumpFromPaper, shoes: Sunjellies

I first spotted Get Lost! on Depop. I'm currently in the middle of a pin/patch/embroidery obsession, and so the embroidered pockets and vintage denim spoke to my soul.

As spring approaches, I seem to be mostly picking out denim shorts (as jeans are not my friend) and t-shirts, and then dressing up outfits with bold accessories. These amazing reworked dino shorts were a perfect match for a black crop, comfy pom pom cardi and summer jellies.

I spoke to Jo from Get Lost! about her lovely brand. Here's what she said about her genius work:

'Get Lost! Clothing was born out of my love of all things vintage. I love taking something old and tired and reworking, restitching and recycling it. I believe passionately that style doesn't have to come at the cost of the environment. All my clothes are reworked from clothing that has been discarded or deemed as waste. My Nan taught me how to sew when I was young and it's something I've been digging on ever since. I started embroidering designs onto old Levi Jeans and vintage denim - I find inspiration from all over but especially in pop culture. What I love about embroidery is that it's totally portable. I can pull my needle and hoop out on the train home or get all my custom work done while catching up on Netflix.' 

You can find Get Lost! on Depop. Go and snag yourself a custom piece!

How would you style these up?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loove this outfit, especially as it has your own stamp on it! I like to find inspiration from pop culture too; music videos especially!

    Sinéad ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab clothes! Great post! 😊

    ReplyDelete